Monday, February 6, 2012

Trudy - February 2012


The 'cartoche' was cut from the Sweethearts cartridge at 4.25" by 5.50"; the heart was cut from the Gypsy Font at 3.60" x 3.56" and welded together at the top; the ribbon was in a clearance bin at Wal-Mart and I used it all up, so I don't remember the company :-(  I used a white gelly pen to make the fake stitching around the edges, centered the heart and taped down with my ATG, punched holes on each side of the heart with a single-hole hand-held punch (it used to be my mother's, so I've had it forever!), threaded the ribbon through and tied in front.  I finished it off with the two pearl dots from Imaginsce using my iRock Tool

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED IT! Yep and I am never giving it away...I am also not opening it because my ribbon was tied so perfectly that I don't want to wreck it! LOL
    PS I didn't know you have a irock??? I have one tooo I'm gonna have to start using it more! thanks for the inspiration!{{hugs}}~raechel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep -- seems that I am getting many of the wonderful tools and embellishments that I have seen you ladies using. Just remember -- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!! LOL
      Trudy

      Delete
  2. I love this one Trudy...and I don't have an Irock, what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri -- it is a small battery operated tool that you place on top of jewels that have glue on the back of them. It heats up the glue and they stay on very well. They have multi-colored jewels, and white ones that look similar to a pearl.

    ReplyDelete